Skin produces acids that can, in rare cases, discolor our metals. May we suggest this little trick- combine 1 tbsp of Colgate white toothpaste and Palmolive dishwashing detergent to make a paste. Rub on affected areas. Leave on paper towel overnight and rinse whole piece in very hot water. Let dry. If severe, send back for repair. (See repairs)
Attention! DO NOT USE A POLISHING CLOTH OR DIP! Do not use alcohol! THIS WILL DESTROY THE PIECE! If the beads are irreparable, we may be able to replace the piece at current market value.
* We guarantee our work.
* All repairs will be at owner’s expense, to be determined by Abra Couture.
* The cost is very reasonable, but patience is needed!
* All repairs must be sent either UPS or by US Mail with tracking number.
* We cannot be held responsible for anything that gets lost in the mail.
We may be able to duplicate a piece for you. Email us for details.
How to Display
* We recommend a “T Rack” display for our linked necklaces, to be visible next to the cash register.
* We use a special pasta dryer at our trade shows and this is effective in a small space.
* Our collars look best on black velvet “heads” or Lucite stands, in a spare case or on top of a case.
* Window displays often hide the jewelry and the customer does not have a chance to experience how lightweight our work is.
* All of displays can be ordered thorough Abra Couture. Please Email for details.
How to Sell
* Salespeople should wear them!
* Ask for an “ingredient list” for items you have ordered from us. You can make a copy for your customer who purchases the item from you. Email us.
* All items are very lightweight.
* The most conservative women adore our work.
* Clip earrings are our specialty, so make sure your clip-on customer knows about us!
* Travel-friendly and not “valuable”.
What is your mailing address?
1279 River Rd. Washington Crossing, PA 18977